Sunday, January 16, 2011

Talk About Yourself




1. My name is Alex Rosenkrantz and I am from Northvale, New Jersey.

2.Over winter break, I had the privilege of playing my friend's brand new Kinect for Xbox. I was amazed by how accurately the game could sense the movement of our bodies and allow us to play really awesome, stimulating games without any controllers.

3. I like how our media has made it very easy to access great music from around the world. I do not like how the media has influenced us as a society to create unnecessary drama in our lives to relate more to the movies and television shows we watch everyday.

4. I would love to work behind the scenes at a great concert venue like MSG or work for a T.V. show like Saturday Night Live.

If you love music, here's my other blog, to the moon.

Here is the best version of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's "Fire and Water" ( in my opinion)

And above is a picture of my current favorite band, Warpaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment